All the creatures on this planet are members of one family.

Apr 23, 2021

t f B! P L

There are lots of ideas about death on the internet.

I've read some of them and want to share what I think now.

Reading the opinions about death reminds me of my younger days.

I remembered that I thought the same way as some people say like this.

Before we are born, there was nothing of me. So after we die, nothing will be left too.

When I was young, I thought this way, but I've forgotten this idea and I was wondering about the afterlife. But after reading those opinions, I think this would be the proper way of thinking.

If spirits are left after people die, the earth must be full of such spirits, 

and I should encounter those ghosts everywhere around me anytime.

But I've never met such spirits in my life.

Reading the article on the net, I've agreed to the idea of some biologists.

All the creatures on this planet are members of one family. There are germs, plants, mammals etc, on the earth.

They all together form one creature on the earth. The objective of them is to survive and not to perish. They vary their form according to the environment. Some species perish, still some other species survive. But in total, The family adapt to new environment. The future is unknown. The average temperature may become over 100 °C, or the density of the oxygen may vary. In such future, humans cannot survive, but other species will survive, so as a family of all creatures, we survive. The objective of this creature is not to perish in this universe. 

We humans are also one family. We are relaying the baton of life to the next generation preparing to transform to adapt to the unknown environment. The regeneration of the creature needs to kill old cells and make new ones. But as a species, we don't perish, we survive. We don't die. But as an individual , we need to die.

After becoming the middle age, I've started to feel like life isn't exciting anymore.

Sense of disappointment began to appear in my mind.

Biologists say this way, then I thought that the mechanism of life is simple. This idea seems be based on evidences. Songs or stories or Fantasies are created to unites us all to encourage to live together in harmony.  

These days, fish are said to have intelligence. They belong to vertebrae, so it's possible to imagine that they have intelligence. But we eat them. It seems sinful act to kill other species, but we need to do so to take good nutrition. So we can't complain about our own death because we kill lots of innocent other species everyday.

Languages, mathematics, computers are useful tools to make our life convenient. The wisdom are passed from our ancestors. History tells us what it was like before we are born.

After we die, we can't tell what will happen. When I was an infant, I didn't have  consciousness, and when we die, we lose consciousness.

The consciousness of people seems like phenomena that exists while we are in this world. We are allowed to exist in this world for a limited time like other plants, so the life seems a bit ephemeral.

These days, I'm thinking of such things, but there are lots of more deep thoughts of other people on the net, and my idea may also change later.









Translate

QooQ